Use this step-by-step to complete the Credit Voucher form.
- Complete Credit Voucher using the guidance provided below
- Confirm Total in CV Categories and Total in Explanation of Credit sections match.
- Confirm contact information is on voucher, print and send via interoffice mail or US mail to CRO.
- Attach no more than 100 checks to a Credit Voucher form.
- No more than 10 lines of coding per credit voucher
- Always attach an adding machine tape of all checks in your deposit.
- Remove check stub attachment or any document(s) attached to check.
- Do not list travelers checks in the deposit as cash; include them in the U.S. check total.
- You must submit deposit Canadian/U.S., Canadian/Canadian, note, and foreign checks using individual separate Credit Voucher forms for each category.
- Only one check allowed per Credit Voucher for Canadian/Canadian and foreign checks.
- No more than 25 checks allowed per Credit Voucher for Canadian/U.S. checks.